It’s our life experiences and memories that shape us all. Therefore, it’s our personal goal to give each patient and their family a memorable, fun and rewarding orthodontic experience while creating results that last a lifetime.
Patients choose Farrow & Dewbre Orthodontics because:
- Drs. Farrow and Dr.Dewbre are board-certified orthodontists, who have attained the highest level of intensive educational experience.
- There is no substitute for the knowledge that has been gained from treating what currently numbers thousands of orthodontic patients.
- We have a highly skilled and experienced orthodontic team that takes great pride in continuing to learn and implement the latest proven technologies in orthodontic care.
- We use state-of-the-art technology in every facet of our office, including computerized scheduling, automated appointment reminders, digital radiography (X-rays), and impressions.
- Some patients appreciate less-visible treatment options in the form of “clear” braces and removable aligners such as Invisalign®.
- We use self-ligating Damon™ Smile braces that are more comfortable and can reduce treatment time.
- We take pride in creating an energetic and fun environment in which our patients receive the very best orthodontic care from a caring and compassionate orthodontic team!
- We do our best to help make our patients’ orthodontic experience as smooth and convenient as possible by offering payment options, insurance assistance, convenient scheduling, and emergency care as needed.
- Some of our friendly staff are fluent in both English and Spanish.
Our Office Environment
Our office is an inviting, open environment that is patient-centered, not doctor-centered. We feel orthodontic treatment should be an exciting journey that leaves patients with positive memories of their experience and a relationship with our doctors and team for a lifetime.
It is extremely important to Dr. Farrow and Dr. Dewbre that the patients and families feel they can ask questions and communicate with us directly or our team. We are available and encourage communication throughout our time together.
Our Use of Technology
Today, orthodontics is much different from and more advanced than what it was ten years ago. As with most things, technology has helped to create some of these orthodontic advances. One of the ways orthodontics has seen technological advancement is in the introduction of self-ligating brackets. Dr. Farrow regularly uses these technologically advanced brackets to give her patients the beautiful smile they deserve.
Our use of iTero® digital scanning for impressions eliminates the old process that took forever to set up in your mouth and felt gross. We also use the latest X-ray technology and 3D imaging to gives us amazing visual information about teeth, jaws, and airway.
Up-front, Honest Care
The most important consideration in choosing an orthodontist should be the quality of care you receive. We don’t want uncertainty about finances to stand in the way of your receiving the beautiful, straight smile you expect and deserve!
Some offices give a misleading understanding of how much your treatment may cost by not including the cost of retainers or records in your fees, but we promise to be up front with the cost of your ENTIRE orthodontic treatment, from beginning to end.
We Emphasize the Importance of Patient Education
Because the best decision is an informed one, Dr. Farrow and Dr. Dewbre will speak candidly with you about your particular diagnosis, benefits of treatment, and treatment options so you can make an informed decision. A customized treatment plan will be tailored to meet your individual needs and desires.
From your first visit throughout your entire treatment, Dr. Farrow and Dr. Dewbre will keep you informed of your progress. The relationship between the patient and doctor is truly a partnership in striving for a common goal: to achieve and maintain a beautiful, healthy smile that will last a lifetime!
Drs. Farrow and Dewbre think it is vital that finances don’t get in the way of necessary treatment. For this reason, we offer custom payment plans through OrthoFi to allow almost everyone to find a way to work orthodontic treatment into their budget.